FINAL OPENING SEQUENCE - CAPTIVE

FINAL OPENING SEQUENCE - CAPTIVE

PRELIMINARY TASK

PRELIMINARY TASK

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Note to the Moderator


Dear Moderator,


Thanks for taking the time to look around my blogs. This has been a really great project, even if it was challenging at times! My group blog is linked to my individual blog and the link to the group blog is on the right hand side in my sidebar, along with the links to the other members in my group (Megan and Eva.) Other links you can find there are for our teacher's central blog/our whole class blog which is BLK Blog, and it has links to all the other student and group blogs.

On my individual blog you can find all of my individual research, initial ideas and planning which was mainly done in the beginning of the project, before I started with my group. I have also posted work from the preliminary task, of which there is a video and evaluation.

I have linked my final opening sequence and preliminary task at the top of my blog and the group one so that it’s always easily accessible.

I hope you can get around the blogs easily and enjoy looking at all our work. I've organised all my work chronologically on my blog and we did the same on the group blog. I have used labels to identify my ResearchPlanningProduction and Evaluation that I have completed on my individual blog. We have also done this on the group blog, labelling the posts we contributed to with our name, so all my posts on the group blog are labelled ‘Jess’.

Hopefully you can find everything you need, and thanks, again for looking at my blog!

Jessica Rich
Candidate Number 3670

No comments:

Post a Comment